Kneel Before Pod – KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!
On 4th June 1982 Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan was released in American Cinemas. The UK release was a little later on 16th July but either way the film is 35 years old. To mark this occasion we decided to do an episode on it and talk about why we love it.
This probably won’t be the last episode about this film but it’s certainly the first and we manage to cover a range of things that relate to the film in some way as well as our collective love of what Nicholas Meyer did for the Star Trek franchise. As always listen and enjoy.
Craig can be found on this very site, Nick can be found on some earlier podcasts but is primarily known for the Star Trek fan series Intrepid and Sandy can be found on his own website showcasing his designs
- Our 50th Anniversary Star Trek podcasts. Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3
- Our Star Trek Into Darkness podcast
- The Imzadi Star Trek novel
- Family Guy “Fiddler on the Roof” Khan Parody
- Family Guy Rupert’s Funeral
- Family Guy – “Wrath of Khan” edited for Goats
- Robot Chicken “Le Wrath Di Khan”
- Robot Chicken “2 Kirks, A Khan and a Pizza Place”
If you enjoyed what you heard here then please do subscribe to Kneel Before Pod on iTunes or any major podcasting app you can think of. If you have any feedback then we’re more than willing to listen to it. You can find us on Facebook and Twitter or just make yourself known in the comments section below.