Kneel Before Pod – Avengers: Endgame Trailer Breakdown (101)
The trailer and title for the follow-up to Avengers: Infinity War has finally been released and Kneel Before Pod just had to talk about. Craig, Chris and Andrew get together to discuss what was shown in the trailer, what might happen in the film and if they’re emotionally ready or not.
Craig can be found on this very site, Andrew’s work can be found on the Starburst website and in physical magazines that can be found in Newsagents. Chris can also be found on a Sunday between 12 and 3pm GMT live on Black Diamond FM as well as on many of the previous podcasts.
- The Avengers: Endgame trailer
- Our 100th podcast
- Craig’s review of Avengers: Infinity War
- Our Podcast leading up to the release of Avengers: Infinity War
- Our Avengers: Infinity War podcast
- Craig’s review of Venom
- Our Venom podcast
- NStens1117’s cover of the Avengers: Endgame trailer music and his YouTube channel
If you enjoyed what you heard here then please do subscribe to Kneel Before Pod on iTunes, YouTube or any major podcasting app you can think of. If you have any feedback then we’d love to hear it. You can find us on Facebook and Twitter or just make yourself known in the comments section below.